Back to work, Back to work, to prove to Dad i'm not a jerk?

Well, well, well. Sunday was the day. The day when I had to put my big girl pants on and brave the treachery known as work. ACTUALLY its not as bad as I claim it to be. I really quite enjoy my job. BUT leaving little Miss Paisley Dawn Hansen was a little hard. It was not as hard as I thought it would be though. When Paisley was only 3 weeks old, my dear big sister Jaclyn went through the Temple. It was a very special evening for her and I really wanted to share that with her. So Brandon and I asked my dear sweet Mother-in-law if she would watch Paisley.. Well she actually volunteered. And she said that if my brother Jacob and sister-in-law Tricia wanted to go she would watch Clark-a-monster as well! She is just so wonderful. That was my first outing without my baby girl. Last week I went to the Temple again, with Jaclyn, Tricia, and my Mom. So Brandon stayed home with our little tiny sweetheart. SO when it was time for me to leave and go to work, it was not as hard as i expected it to be. I worked 1:30 to 4:30, BUT i have to leave my house and 1:00 and i got home closer to 5:00. Thursday and Friday I also have to work 3 hours. 6:00 to 9:00. And then saturday i have to work 8:00 am - 11:00 am OR until 2:00 pm. If that is the case i will be missing her OH SO MUCH!


Anyways, Amy Miquelle graduates tomorrow. I am so happy for her! A high school graduation! Goodbye Snake River High! So we are going to go down and eat dinner with them and go to graduation. Brandon thinks it is pretty funny that we are doing this! BUT i like it!
I just wanted to blog today. Hope i didn't bore you to tears!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment