24 Years OLD!

May 12, 2011 was Brandon Todd Hansens  24th birthday! Did you know i was married to an old fart? Just kidding kinda! We didn't do much for his birthday and it broke my heart!



I did, however, decorate our house, got him a couple of presents and make him his favorite meal! He had to leave for work at the normal time, around 8:15 in the morning. I hadn't been to the store yet, so i sneaked to the store to buy some birthday decorations and some groceries! When i got home Paisley and I decorated the house.



Well MOSTLY Paisley just slept... But who can blame her?! Brandon came home for lunch and we had left overs from Olive Garden form the day before (SIDE-NOTE- Brandon's parents gave us a gift card to Olive Garden for his birthday!). He went back to work and i made him his favorite desert.


He is not a fond of birthday cake so instead i make him Birthday CHEESECAKE.. A homemade recipe! Its delicious!   Then, at about 4:30 p.m., I started making him his birthday dinner.. Beans and Rice. Gross right? I am not the biggest fan, but Brandon LOVES it! Its really easy- Rice, Black Beans, Salsa, Cheese, and Sour Cream. I like to add Cilantro and Limes! Then he came home and ate dinner.







Later that evening I made him blow out candles and we ate some cheesecake. I think all in all it was a successful birthday! 


And of course... 

He feels left out if i dont include him in the pictures.. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment